Friday, October 7, 2011

Blog update 10/11

I hope you all had a great weekend!! It was gorgeous weather outside that God gave us!

On Friday
The 6th grade had Mr. and Mrs. Warners, parents of Mr. Phil from Camp Roger, come to show them African animal pictures.

Family Time
Thanks to Mrs. Lori DeVries and Mr. Mark Kuiper for leading singing today in Family Time!

A week at a glance
A short week this week due to Christian Educators' Association (CEA) Convention.

Who is going to Camp Roger?
October 10th and 11th: the 8th grade All Day
October 10th: the 7th grade for the morning


Live By the Spirit
The fruit of the Spirit is "Faithfulness" this month.
Galatians 5:22-25

Another passage about ”Faithfulness” is
Genesis 24:27
saying, “Praise be to the LORD, the God of my master Abraham, who has not abandoned his kindness and faithfulness to my master. As for me, the LORD has led me on the journey to the house of my master’s relatives.”

P.E.
We are starting fitness testing.
The 5 tests are
Sit & reach,
Pull-ups,
Shuttle Run done .
Sit-ups done
Mile run done

Crocs for Christmas

The 2nd annual Crocs for Christmas event is going on now through Oct. 28. Please bring in your new or gently used shoes of any size, color, or style! These shoes will be sent to Christian Light Ministries, in Port-au-Prince, Haiti. The drop off box is in the front of school. Thank you so much!

If you have any Prayer Requests, I would love to pray for you and your family!! I will put it up on the monitors so others can pray too, or I don’t have to put on the monitors Email me at dworst@grcs.org.


Have a GREAT WEEK Pray For Me; Then I’ll Pray For You.

Thanks for all that you do for God’s kingdom!
Mr.Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment